Thursday, December 8, 2011

Images that make me happy (and I made them!)


Look what I made!

And this.....

If you've never tried alphabet photography, you need to. It's a lot of fun.

And a few silly selfies. We had to do a self portrait for our final project, these are the outtakes.

I stand corrected. This is my final image. I will post my attempts later. They aren't saved on the device I currently have plugged into the Mac at school. I'm trying to sort files like mad. I hate having disorganized computer files. It overwhelms me and then I end up handing in mediocre images because I, well, as already stated, get overwhelmed. Time for some house cleaning (referring to computer files).

Christmas is getting so close!!!!!!!! <3

Happy Thursday loves! 


5 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

Preeeeetty :)

Dora said...

I love the photos with the stars - so sweet :)

Ngaio May said...

These are awesome!!!! So pretty, well done! :)

Ngaio May xx

Teddi said...

ok i can read the colour, but i think i might be too stupid to figure out the word below it. very lovely little world of stars photo ms. charity. did you accidentally on purpose forget to email me your address?

Tiffany said...

Love them all!!!