Thursday, December 22, 2011

Guest Blogger - Tiffany's DIY with an orange and cloves!

There is this wonderful lady named Tiffany who creates the most beautiful Art. She blogs at I am Rena's Daughter. Even look at how perfect the focus is on the below images. So dreamy. She's my next guest blogger.


Thank you Charity for asking me to do a guest post~ I am honored!


I don't have any Christmas decor from my childhood, but this one simple thing is something that my mom did every year~ this is the first time I have made one.

I love the smell~ It takes my right back to my living room when I was a kid~ shag carpet and all! :)

All you need is~

An Orange
Whole Cloves
and a tooth pick to make the holes in the oranges...

Poke holes in the orange where you want to put the cloves~

then you simply insert the cloves in the holes!

It is such a simple thing but smells so yummy!

Put on a small plate or coaster anywhere in your home...



Enjoy the smell through the holidays!

It would be fun to make designs with the cloves~ I think I will try that next year!


Happy Holidays!

xoxo~

~Tiffany (I am Rena's Daughter)

1 comment:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

2 of my all time favorite ladies!!
lovely post!
-kel