Friday, December 23, 2011

Festival of Lights: Niagara Falls

This is the Skylon Tower and underneath it are Disney lights. When I was about 13, my family went to the Skylon Tower restaurant as a treat. All the girls were wearing dresses. My step-sister was about 8 at the time. We went to look out from the top of the tower and the wind was really, really strong. My step-sister's skirt ended up blowing up over her head. It was the funniest thing. These two little legs, little white underwear and her skirt making her head disappear. Am I sick for thinking this is funny?
We wore these crazy glasses that made each bulb look like a snowman. It made even more typically boring things look really cool. Unfortunately, it also made us look crazy because we would stare at strange things for long periods of time.
We also wore them just walking down the street. Clifton Hill has a lot of lights!
Horseshoe Falls
This is a horrible photo of me, but it's too funny to not post. Very reminiscent of the three stooges, I think. We took Ada with us, and she makes an appearance here, but I'm saving all the Ada Adventures for another post!


1 comment:

Teddi said...

now i want some of those glasses! the wind & panties story is funny, as long as it happens to someone else.