Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fashion Photography

I don't think I ever shared these! It's my fashion photography assignment. I'm not exactly fashionable and I hate fashion photography to be honest.... but I did the best I could. My model was amazing which helped soooo much!
I look horrible in this photo but it's the only one of the four of us together: myself, my cousin Sarah, Amanda and Krystal (two photographers, two models). We also had a friend along with us, assisting. He helped so much and took this photo.

We took all the pictures in an alley in downtown Hamilton. It was definitely sketchy. For the most part, the models provided their own clothing. I brought the blue sweater, nail polish, cross necklace and blue ring. That reminds me, I never did pick up my sweater. I forgot! Oops.

It's weird to post on a Saturday night maybe, but I needed a down day and now I'm wired/tired in one.

Here we go dear friends. I love you all!

6 comments:

Amber said...

These are amazing! Thank you for sharing! :)

Teddi said...

i quite like the blue outfit ensemble, & the nails. she is a striking girl. the red umbrella, & the butterflies are heavenly!

Courtney said...

I love it when you share you photographs! Keep it up...if you ever have any questions about shooting things you don't really care about let me know.

Rebecca said...

Your photos are lovely! I'd have no idea how to go about setting up a shoot
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

They are awesome!!! Amazing work! :)

My 2 Pesos said...

You look stunning. (: