Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Craftiness

I'm about 5 days behind on posts, so I thought I would start at the beginning....
A few things I made leading up to the holidays, which may or may not have anything to do WITH the holidays.

I like enamel hearts. I have wanted a pair of enamel heart earrings for a while. I bought the hearts for necklaces ages ago, so I finally made myself a set of heart earrings. I'm not going to lie. Originally, I made them for my shop... hehe.

I saw this online, so I tried to make one myself. It looks kinda dorky, but I still like it and it's really comfortable. The reality is, I will never wear it in public.
I made one of those fabric necklaces/scarf things. I love it, even if it doesn't look like much.
And again, I wouldn't wear it with this outfit normally
I made pompoms and put them in a bowl. I can't decide what to do with them.
My "sister" Jennah's mom gave me this snowflake she handcrafted last year. I strung it on a chain for a festive necklace.
I also made all kinds of purdy things for the dollhouse I'm attempting to renovate gradually, but those things get their very own post! (I also made people presents, but I can't share those things just yet!)

So many posts, so little time (because I'm sleepy!) More tomorrow loves!
xoxox

P.S. All three photos were taken on different days, but apparently I wear my favourite clothes frequently. Oops!

1 comment:

Ngaio May said...

I love that snow flake necklace, very sweet! And your fabric crowl/necklace looks lovely!! :)

Pompoms look really cool strung up in a garland! You could try that with them!

I hope you have had a great Christmas and holiday so far!!!

Ngaio May xx