Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas decor

So I got home from work today, and fell asleep for two hours. Oops!
As an aside, here are a few of the decorations I put up. I only have a small space so last year, I decided to just decorate my mini tree. This year I got inventive!

This is an ornament tree that I usually use as a necklace display at craft shows. I love these glass Christmas balls but without having a real tree, they are so large and impractical, so voila!
I adore my bread dough Nativity. I didn't make it but it has "Charity" all over it if you ask me.
I hung all my favourite ornaments on what is normally my inspiration line. I should probably have used Christmas-y clothes pins but meh....
Most of my childhood ornaments went missing, but somehow I preserved this little fellow.
I have a thing for pineapple ornaments for no apparent reason. Probably mostly because my college boyfriend hated when I said I liked pineapple things, so I started a collection.
This looks crooked and messy, but I promise it's not that bad. It's a photo wall of Christmas past. I think I will make this a personal tradition. I love looking at them and part of the joy of Christmas is the memories and associations so it's perfect!
A stray hedgehog.
I had more photos, but I think I will end this here and go back to bed, haha.

Happy weekend loves!


3 comments:

Beth said...

i love them all. my favorite ornament is the little hedgehog. so cute. i've never seen a hedgehog oranment ...this is a first. (:

Teddi said...

i didn't know pineapple ornaments existed. merry, joy photos. your favorite ornaments are my favorite. can you guess why?

Jessie said...

I love your photo wall! That's a wonderful tradition to start. And I love all of your random little ornaments! So cute <3

xo,
jessie