Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bits of Christmas so far

Starbucks Peppermint cakepops, Christmas movies, Christmas coloured nail polish, baking and tons of crafting. Lately, I've had my crafty grove back and it's been a while! The women's group at my Church makes little items for the hospital trays. The project itself is organized through an group called "Warm Up Haldimand" I do believe. This Christmas we made angels out of left over flower pots. I thought they were cute :)
My friend Jeff (making crazy eyes) and my sister Jenah posing with festive bowties!

So close now! :)


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your nails are so cool! And I love your family's bow ties (:
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Mileide Almeida said...

so cute!! *_*

With Love, Jamie said...

Yay! So cute!! Come on Christmas! :)

Teddi said...

you have a sister? where have i been? do people even think or know you're related? very yummy, & fun holiday magic charity girl.