Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Life According to Instagram

I had to do window light portraits, so I asked my friend Joe to model. Then we went crazy with face paint. By the time we had our faces painted, my camera battery died. Oops.
I bought this giant ring for $3.00 and it's actually remarkably comfortable.
I saw these weird half Hallowe'en/half Christmas cookies.
My prof hung this up outside her office.
Sarah posed with her new snowman boyfriend.
And finally, a few snaps of us with our antlers!!!
We even wore them in the Bulk Barn
Wouldn't this be a cute DIY?

I've been doing lots of photo shooting lately, including a fashion shoot yesterday!!! Eeks! Can't wait to share with you :)

Happy weekend loves!

 

2 comments:

Teddi said...

dig the face paint & the iPhone cover. fun reindeer antler photos. very pretty close-up of you, (like the eyeliner). did you say fashion photo shoot? :D

Dora said...

I love instagram :) I tried it on a friend's phone and now I can't wait to get an Iphone just for instagram :P Your photos are sooo cute :)

Dora

P.S. I'd love it if you took a look at my new giveaway :) http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/