Monday, November 28, 2011

It's the little things, right?

Apparently, I had started a list of things that make me happy (or rather cheer me up a bit on gloomy days, life is about the little things after all, right?) 
I found that list this afternoon, so I thought I would share what I have so far.

Random Compliments
Nail Polish
Personal Revelation from Scripture (or famous quotations!)
Twitter friends
My sweet pets
When Mila (my gp) chatters or chuckles
Josee (my bff) and her baby Charles
Take a good photograph
Watching the Walking Dead, BBT or the New Girl
Reading a Cassandra Clare book
Nan Lawson Art
Hearing David Bowie, Badly Drawn Boy or Deathcab for Cutie in a movie
Friendship Braceletts
 Letters or packages in the mail
Sweaters and toques
Tea
New mixes from friends
Pretty/eclectic rooms
Quirky home decor
Gilmore Girls
My brother, Caleb
My sister, Jennah
Molly Ringwald Movies
Story dreams
Candy
Pizza
When I recognize an Annie Liebovitz
Oscar Wilde and Churchill quotes
HUGS!
twinkle lights
Cheerios and Lucky Charms
Skating
Canoeing
Algonquin Park
French
Robert Munsch books
Ayn Rand books
Magazines
Graphic tees
Notes/Drawings from friends
Blythe dolls
CHRISTMAS


1 comment:

Teddi said...

my faves from ur list: Nail Polish, a good photo, Pretty/eclectic rooms, Gilmore Girls, twinkle lights, Skating, Magazines,
Notes/Drawings from friends! photo of guy from the footloose town. did u C the inside the creative mind abt annie lieboviz on the oprah channel? it was super!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1939583/