Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Interior Photography

So I've decided I want to be an interior photographer. I was doing a bit of researching on it today.... and I found these lovely and fun photographs by Swedish photographer, Pia Ulin. All of the below photographs are from this website.

I love the details, like all the clocks in the above photo, but my favourite is the one entitled 99 Balloons. I actually feel butterflies in my stomache when I look at it. I wonder if that's a good sign. That's what I want to be creating in the near future :)


6 comments:

Teddi said...

oh, i'm excited for your upcoming possibility. i think butterflies are good, as long as you don't want to vomit.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

this is lovely...and go for it..

Ngaio May said...

So awesome!! I love pretty homes and you would get to visit them and experience them first hand!! How exciting!! :)

Ngaio May xx

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

thats awesome! cant wait to see your work!!!

Megan said...

Those are gorgeous! Good luck!

A Splash of Ida said...

I love the photos!!! my favourite one is the butterflies!!! I love to take pictures and I really want to be good at it. These photos are just so inspiring. :-)

xoxo
Ida

Check out my blog. I'm pretty sure you'll find something interesting there. :-)
http://asaplashofida.blogspot.com