Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Monday



I don't actually feel this way about Monday most times. I just thought these were funny.
And a photo from the weekend....

This is probably the worst image of the day as far as quality, but it's definitely my favourite image of the day.
We were shooting down a single lane alley. I was in a group of three down one end, and Sarah and her model were down the other end. Our shoot went like this....

Take pictures.
"CAR!" group 1 yells. Everyone moves out of the way
Take pictures.
"CAR!" group 1 yells. Everyone moves out of the way
Take pictures
"HORSE!" group 1 yells. Group 2 "Horse?????"
With that an RCMP officer on horseback comes trotting down the alley.

He posed with our models, only none of my images worked out because I had been shooting on a slow shutter with a tripod, and everything happened so quickly, I didn't change the shutter speed when I was off the tripod so everything blurred. (Sad face). We still had so much fun!

1 comment:

Teddi said...

it sounds fun. i like your final image. i think it's the peaceful feeling of her leaning, & the colors & contrasts.