Sunday, October 30, 2011

What I wore: the weird version

I wore this outfit to school on Friday, mostly because I felt like being a little colourful. I knew it was out there (I mean seriously, a striped headband and striped shirt, both black and white....kinda much). BUT, it got positive feedback. I was super excited because it was definitely me being me. Three people said nice things within 3 hours! :)

I'm looking slightly perplexed here and I'm not sure why....
So lesson learned, you CAN wear a purple long sleeve shirt under a long, dress, black and white striped t-shirt with a matching head band, pink scarf, purple tights, black pants and flats, red and black nailpolish and dangly chain earrings if you want to. And I want to!
Headband - Dollarama
Earrings - Walmart
Scarf - unknown
Pants - Suzy Shier
Purple Shirt - really old, so no idea.
B&W shirt - H&M
Tights - H&M
Nailpolish, Essie - Very Cranberry & Instadry - Uptempo Plum

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!
xo

1 comment:

Teddi said...

charity, to me it says, classic 1960's mod. the nails are completely your own spin. i own black & white horizontal stripes in a couple blouses, a belt, tights, & earrings.