Friday, October 7, 2011

It's A Small World

Available here
Available here
Available here
Available here
Available here
Available here
Aren't these pieces lovely? The crazy thing is, they are all miniature! I love the IKEA inspired furniture the best. I've had a dollhouse since I was 5. It's very small and was just a kit my grandpa and aunt put together for me. I was OBSESSED with dollhouse miniatures and designing mini homes and creating mini furniture from then on. My aunt would take me to this dollhouse store in Hamilton, and I would save my allowance for something for my dollhouse. I remember one single dresser cost me $8.00 and that seemed like a fortune. (That was also the only cheap piece of furniture I could find). Even dollhouse food is ridiculously expensive, but it has to be because it's so hard making things so tiny! Anyway, the point of all this is, I am ECSTATIC (in capitals) that dollhouses are coming back in! I found a challenge to decorate a dollhouse by Christmas that I so want to participate in. The problem is, I have no money.... so I'm gonna do what I can... and admire everything else. If you're interested, the link is here


No comments: