Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Home Decor

Since yesterday I blogged about my eclectic revelation, I thought today I would blog about eclectic home decor. Isn't this home so perfect?
I love the nice bright colour, the curvy furniture and most of all the little garden hanging from the ceiling.
What a perfect mix of patterns. Some more romantically vintage, some quite mod, and the little toadstood display! Too much cuteness and colour.
I don't even know what all is going on in this photo, but I find it so inspiring... simple items look beautiful.
I love this kitchen. There are so many colours, textures, shapes all combined. It could be fun, relaxing, practical. I just want to live in this kitchen (attached to a house of course).
This shop has a number of pretty (eclectic) plates.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Very cool post! I'm feeling very inspired.

Love your blog! Super fabulous. Gonna' follow for sure :)

Hugs, D