Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Home Decor

Usually, when I do this Thursday post I pick a room and then provide links to products that relate. Today, I just feel like posting pretty things for the home.
More than even a kitchen, I want a library in my house!
Although, admittedly, I kinda need a kitchen.
Although if I could have a really cute, retro style kitchen I might be pacified.
Source (for sale)
On a completely unrelated note, I love this Robin Hood mouse. Rodents and Robin Hood, my two favourite things in the world after people! haha (And before twinkle lights and nail polish)

1 comment:

Teddi said...

that 1st photo of the colorful house photos! if only i could sew. the mason jar photo reminds me of this tutorial, you may not have seen, but might want to try.

http://www.bubbyandbean.com/2011/08/diy-tutorial-pretty-decoupaged-mason.html

you can keep your rodents & robin hood. i'll still be your friend ;) twinkle lights & nail polish big like here.