Saturday, September 17, 2011

Spontaneous Decision


I haven't posted all week, and here's the reason why.... I spontaneously decided to go back to school. I mean so spontaneously, I literally thought about it and decided Wednesday (after Admissions for the term was closed), talked to the prof Thursday and started Friday. Craziness! I will update you all soon but I'm very excited and I feel like I FINALLY made the right decision.

This week has also been a week of new-ness in that I met these amazing ladies. We've been twitter friends for ages but met in person at the American Idol concert. xo

2 comments:

Katie said...

so exciting that you started. what classes are you taking? have you decided a major yet? so glad that you feel good about your decision!!

http://pleasebreatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Teddi said...

yeah, to new friends, & school adventures! somebody named charity is going to be very busy.