Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Photo Walls

I get my camera today at school! Admittedly I already have one a bit better than the school expects us to use, but that's okay :) I'm starting a photo wall in my home to track my improvement and mostly just because I love photo walls. Here are a few pretty ones until mine is ready to share...

Walls are, after all, just giant canvases waiting to be filled :)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11

2 comments:

Teddi said...

excited to see your upcoming photo wall!

here's the newest adventures of frog & toad.

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/2011/09/frog-toad-in-nyc.html

jules (the life of a cupcake!) said...

wow! those are amazing photo walls! i can't wait to see some of your stuff. and be sure to post some pictures of your photo wall once you get it going!

xo