Monday, September 12, 2011

Focus on Union Station, Toronto

I went to Toronto this weekend and not for the TIFF. It was American Idol weekend and seriously, it was one of the most fun weekends of my life. I got the chance to meet some of my long time twitter friends and it was amazing how easily we hit it off, like old friends. Anyway, I'm not posting tour pictures this post, just a few snaps from out and about Toronto. My phone battery died and my camera was confiscated during the show because it wasn't point and shoot so I didn't get many of my own unfortunately. Here's a few I did get though.
CN Tower
They quite cleverly designed the downtown core. The light from the setting sun makes gorgeous patterns on the buildings as it reflects from the glass buildings nearby.
Union Station
I'm from a small town and although I work in the city, I don't ever go to Toronto. There were people everywhere (granted it was Friday night at rush hour). So that's all I have for now :)
Happy Monday loves!

1 comment:

Teddi said...

stunning photographs, as always.