Sunday, August 21, 2011

Today I wore a rainbow

I've posted this dress before. It's the orange (and pink?) in my rainbow.
And the green
And the red, blue and purple
Oops, chipped nailpolish.
And finally YELLOW!
I love my new iphone and the instagram app was made for me, I swear.
In my bag
So many of the things in my bag I acquired through blogging! (Everything not from a store)
Sunglasses- H&M
Mirror and green pouch - tacky souvenir swap
Notebook - penpal in Germany
Wallet - H&M
Hunger Games keychain - Coles
Converse Sneaker keychain - Claire's
Make-up bag/Guitar pouch - Dollarama
iphone 3GS
glasses sleeve - Camp theme swap
Deer pouch - The Dainty Squid
Lip balm - Sandisolis
In the garden

And finally, Mila tries out my new photo booth staches!
These mustache patterns are available at http://www.easymakesmehappy.blogspot.com/
You just buy stiff felt from Michael's and cut them out!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

love the green sandals!

Katie said...

who knew that you could wear red with green?! not i... but you definitely pulled it off. beautiful!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

cuppy said...

I have to tell you a secret ...

Come closer ....

No ... CLOSER

I FRACKING LOVE YOU !!!!

xoxoxoxo

Teddi said...

you look great in that dress! :) i want those shoes in my size. i like every single one of these photos!