Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things that Make Me Happy on a Regular Basis

I meant to spend the day crafting so I would have a fun diy to post today, but I went and spent the day with a friend instead, we watched Sixteen Candles, talked and she put a pretty colourful braid in my hair (which I will post pictures of once I download them).
It made me feel a bit inspired though actually, just talking to her about how University makes you cyncial and you need to find the meaning in life again after University - recover the ability to see the good in life.
So here are a few things that make me happy, just for the heck of it.
Yes, I am a rodent person. Baby Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and Rabbits make me happy.
Music makes me happy, and I'm impressed with my taste in music, so that makes me happy too.
Heart and hug pictures (basically pictures of love, I love love!). When did I become so cheesy? My younger self would NOT approve. I like this image so much because it's cleary candid.
Reminding other that they are beautiful and loved. Being reminded that I am loved as well! (I love yous are sooo nice. They make the world a better place)
No lies - fun coloured nailpolish makes me ridiculously happy
Layering jewellry. I love it. I wish I could manage to make it look this classy. Probably if I picked one colour and worked with that, instead of a million.
As an aside, to I need to learn to make my jewellry into wall art, like this...
I also want to learn to make fabric necklaces such as these...
I could go on and on and on, but I will end here. I hope everyone is having a lovely week :)

2 comments:

Teddi said...

friendship time beats crafty time! i like to combine the two. 16 candles is still funny, a million times later. dig the music quote. my necklaces hang on a wall. i challenge to create a fabric necklace!

Kaycie said...

A hamster bit me once and I've been scared of them ever since. But I love some happy nail polish!