Monday, August 8, 2011

Prompt Something that Represents You

I picked my favourite necklaces because I chose each of them to represent something I love.

The first one is a camera and feather. The camera is obvious... I love photography!
The next one is a tiny silver rabbit. I love my bunnies (and guinea pig).
The third one is from Violet Bella. It's a guitar and harmonica. It represents my love of band boys (haha) but also my dad who was a musician and who passed away when I was 17.
The last one was the first one I got (made). It's a heart and bird. I thought the bird was pretty at the time. It has since acquired significance (like the feather). The heart represents myself! Charity means love! I also try to remind myself I have what I call a "love philosophy". I tend to forget... A LOT. 

I'm very interested to see what everyone else comes up with... this was the probably the hardest prompt in someways. Love you all!

3 comments:

Katie said...

so pretty!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Wow..... What a gorgeous collection of necklaces you have! LOVED them....

Teddi said...

blog post, photos that represent me

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/2011/09/photos-that-represent-me-prompt.html