Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Obsessions

Monday is my day to post about my obsessions. Today's choice is graphic tshirts. I mention them in my blog a lot so it seems only natural. This is not about the shirts I already have though, this is my graphic tee wish list. I will likely never own any of these, because let's be honest, NO ONE needs 30 graphic tshirts!
Available here

Available here
Available here

Available here

Available here

Available here
Available here

And I'm stopping now. There are so many great, funny tshirts out there. See, told you... obsessed.
And on a side note,
Uncanny resemblance eh?

3 comments:

Barbara - The Tattooed Housewife said...

haha, i love the picture of the baby and bludo! is that his name? i think its time i watch labyrinth again.

Teddi said...

if anyone ever doubted you had a sense of humor, all they have to do is look at this post, (he-he).
what does that say about me that i knew that was a shera shirt?

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

Great options! I totally agree NO ONE needs 30 of these so good to choose wisely! ;)