Thursday, August 18, 2011

Last post for today and then I should be caught up

I've been playing with clay!
I made this fraggle a long time ago, but I finally cooked him. I don't like him that much, but I thought I would show him anyway
I made this little cake following The Perfect Pear's diy. I didn't use the right thing to slice out the piece so it kinda mushed haha. I actually really like it though.
I had this frame, so for some reason, i decided to fill it with polymer clay. Not my best plan ever.
And... VICTORY!
I really love my gnomes!
I've also been practicing my drawing. I've been using manga for inspiration
The girl with the crazy eyes was the first drawing...I like the boy the best.
And I felt like holding on to the moon for a little bit!

:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

that cake!!! i love it!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Teddi said...

great clay projects, keep drawing as long as you enjoy it, & it took me awhile to get the moon photo, but we all know i'm kinda slow.

The Craft-Arty Kid said...

I love your polymer clay creations! The fraggle and the gnomes are so cute :)