Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy happy mail!

Guess what came in the mail?????
This super cute, custom-made beanie from ThatGirl Crochet
I love it and can't wait for colder weather so I can wear it all the time! :)
She also sent these adorable crochet bow bobby pins. Honestly, if you're looking for any kind of crochet hat or hair band, check with her. She's very good and ships super promptly.
I also got the necklace I've been wanting for ages from Violet Bella. I love EVERYTHING in her shop. I want to buy more but I need to save!
Look how pretty even the packaging is...
And finally, my new Blythe girl came in the mail. I've wanted a Friendly Freckles for ages. I named her Astrid after my penpal in Germany and a book character I like. I'm just waiting for her new custom made clothes!
I love her already! I just want to add one more to my collection eventually... but for now, I'm thrilled. I'm SUCH a dork! <3

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very fun! I miss Happy Mail soooo much! I am glad to see people are still doing it sometimes!
Happy August! :)

Katie said...

I love that hat!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/