Friday, August 19, 2011

Fashion Friday - Purple or Hello Kitty

Item 1 A very cute bluish purple 1960s vintage dress

A polymer clay Moon Rock necklace

To go shopping/run errands I choose...
an Hello Kitty graphic tee and jeans. Big surprise.
Horrible pictures! Haha, oh well.
AND!!!! In the tradition of 13 year old girls everywhere (not 29 year old women), my American Idol tour tshirt!!!! I designed it through Snapfish!
I had been fighting my brand new iphone all day so this shirt coming in the mail yesterday was the saving grace for the day!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Teddi said...

i would so rock those booties! does that make me sound conceited? doesn't matter how old you are charity, surround yourself with things that make you joyful.

Katie said...

i love those boots.

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Dolly Daydream said...

I love the moon rock necklace!