Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fashion Friday on Saturday

Yesterday was my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. 60 years! That's forever! We went to Port Dover to eat at the Erie Beach Hotel. Port Dover is a pretty community right on Lake Erie with surf shops, a beach and this restaurant celebrating 65 years. It's a bit dressy, so this is what I SHOULD have worn.

Or perhaps this pretty number

I also really, really want these sunnies
And this ring

Instead I played it safe,
Shirt and earrings - H&M
blue dress pants - Suzy Shier
Necklaces - handmade

I will post photos of the day tomorrow probably, so this post doesn't get too long, but before I end, look who was playing in the garden this morning!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! 60 years! I can only hope for that long! You look beautiful!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/