Monday, August 22, 2011

Double Rings and David Bowie

I ordered a double ring from Ruche. I will post it when it comes, it took me a long time selecting the one I wanted because there are so many great ones available. I looked on etsy first. Here are some of my finds.
Available here
This was my first choice. It says "Je suis ne libre. Ma difference est ma force." Basically, "I am born free. My difference is my strength." Being as I'm female, ne should be nee (not to mention there is no accent on the e) but I didn't care. It's gorgeous.
Available here
This one is a bit over the top, but you have to admit, it's tons of fun.
Available here
Available here
Available here
Available here

And Nan Lawson does it again with this amazing David Bowie print.
I'm ordering him and Katniss ASAP, but she has so many prints I would love to own. Maybe one day!
Oh David Bowie, you are a strange, strange man and I love you.


 

6 comments:

rosieposie said...

oh i LOVE the second one! x

Katie said...

i love the first one! actually, i love them all, but i don't like that double rings hold your fingers together. not very practical for me. do you think that you'll buy the first one? i love how it means something to you.

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

littlemessyla said...

gah! The labyrinth is my most favourite film in the whole world. I am so excited that you like it that I am finding it hard to type and make my words comprehendible! David Bowie is the best. :)

Barbara - The Tattooed Housewife said...

I, too, am so in love with David bowie in Labyrinth

MerCurios said...

Wow! Thanks so much for including our ring among your finds -- they are all so lovely. I am a BIG fan of the Labyrinth too.

Oh, @katie believe it or not double rings are not that restrictive. It truly depend on how wide the rings are, and on which two fingers you wear them. I usually wear one on each hand and have never felt restricted, even when typing.

Enjoy!!

xo,
MJ

Teddi said...

dude, i did a david bowie post on my blog. i don't know how many yrs ago. of course now i can't find it, in my jumbled whatever. tell us how comfortable the ring is after you've worn it.