Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crafting!

I love summer because I actually have time to make things (or finish things I started before summer and never got around to finishing!) I made these fabric flowers months ago, and in the last week, I added chain to make pretty necklaces.

I beaded this flower hair clip. I just have to add the bobby pin.
I made tiny necklaces for my Blythe girls.
And I finally ironed this transfer onto my shirt. It says "Shoulda been a unicorn" with a smaller patch that reads "Talk nerdy to me". I made it in a rush so I didn't do it properly and the corners are peeling, (serves me right for rushing it) but I think I can fix it quite easily.
I know I had other things to show you, but I can't remember what right now, so happy crafting. Talk to you all soon :)

3 comments:

Jello♥ said...

your flower hair clips are really cute!

= )
Jello

Katie said...

I love the flower hair clips :)

breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Teddi said...

i'm laughing at the pseudo poison song reference. great crafts lady.

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/