Thursday, July 14, 2011

So here's the thing

I have a zillion things I want to post. I suppose I will start at the beginning. I did a photo shoot yesterday again with my cousin. I look tremendously fat but she did such a good job, I want to show you anyway. This is here photography page on facebook.
I didn't pick the best dress for my body type. I love the dress though. It's from H&M. Also, I did my own make-up and it was suppose to be a dewy boho look and I had no idea how to give definition to my cheekbones while still being "dewy", so basically my square face is more pronounced. I also HAVE put on more weight than I care to admit lately for reasons beyond my control. It's a bit frustrating. Any tips?

On a lighter note, this very same cousin thought it was hilarious to snap photos of me when I lost my guinea pig the other day. I should explain, "lost" means she ran under the bed and I couldn't reach her.
haha, there is the little brat!

I have my own pictures from yesterday too, but I will save those for another post.
Love to you all xo

9 comments:

Roopa Iyer said...

You look gorgeous in your pictures!! Love the dress

Teddi said...

i'm sending you a facebook message.

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

cuppy said...

That second photo down is GORGEOUS !!!!!

xoxo

cupcake cutie said...

are you crazy?! i think you look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tiffany said...

You look amazing~ You don't need to lose a pound~ I love all of the pictures! What an awesome shoot!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

you do NOT look fat. you look beautiful!!!
-kel

Ames and Tash said...

The photographs are lovely and you look beautiful. I don't know what you are talking about :)

Out on a limb said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous...but my favorite is the one where you're almost falling off the bed!
Ha ha ha ha...so quirky!

:-)

missyellowshoes.blogspot.com

Amanda Rose said...

for the eating tips..try writing down everything you eat at livestrong.com in the my daily plate section. it has all food and tells you how many calories it is and you can keep track of everything you need to. it works amazingly for me.

and your pictures turned out great.

Amanda Rose
sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com