Saturday, July 23, 2011

Prompt Self Portrait

I finally re-opened my etsy store this week. I am still in the process of revamping it, and I've decided any profit made will go towards a charitable organization. If you're curious, the link is here.
The point is I sorted through my stock and took out some items for myself, or that I will use for photo shoots, but won't list. For this prompt, I have decided to not nessarily post my best photographs, just a few snaps of me being me. I piled on a ton of the items I pulled from the shop, and truth be told, I would love to wear this many handcrafted items at one time, out of the house (well maybe not). THAT is how I made my selection this time. The jewelry is colourful, tacky, and bizarrely arranged together... me at my happiest, haha.
Clown? Crazy woman? You decide!

2 Polymer clay and wooden bead necklaces
1 Black ribbon and metal bow necklace
Yellow butterfly earrings
1 Bright pink butterfly ring
1 multicoloured rectangle ring
4 hair flowers, assorted colours

1 comment:

Teddi said...

you're so funny! they are all great creations. <3 the butterfly ring.