Monday, July 11, 2011

Photo Prompt 1, Join In?

It's the official day 1 of this Photo Challenge. I think a lot about up coming prompts, and a few of them are stumping me already! Oops! I guess things are more fun with a bit of challenge though, so we shall see how it goes.


PROMPT 1: Hearts!
Photograph some hearts people. I already posted my heart images a few days ago, but I will post them again right now. And to get us started, a few more pretty heart images from the web.
Wanna see what other people posted? Check out our flickr group!


And there you have it! I've sort of decided to limit where I can take these photos. For me personally, I think the challenge is going to be to make the ordinary fun. I think I will take MOST of them right around my house. We shall see about that though.

Anyway, happy shooting!!!!! <3


2 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm so excited! I think this is going to help me start to really get my apartment decorated, actually. :)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

heres mine! (better late than never right?_ :)
http://getthewordsout.blogspot.com/2011/08/photo-challenge-prompt-1.html

-kel