Saturday, July 2, 2011

Photo Challenge, please join in....

I have written out approximately 30 photo prompts for myself this summer. They are just basic things, like photograph a heart, or a word, or books. I don't know if anyone will be interested in this at all, but later today, I'm going to post my list of prompts and create a flickr group, so if you would like to use my prompts to expand your creative side a little bit, please feel free.

I searched weheartit.com just to see what kind of images are out there, that fit within my prompts, or to give you an idea of what to expect.

Here are some image clues.... although I already told you in the above paragraph!!!! haha. oh well.

Found here
Found here
Found here
Found here
Found here



I'm so not joking, I would love anyone and everyone to participate. I love looking at pictures that I did not take. I love everything about photography and it would be a fun summer challenge. Even if you don't call yourself a photographer (which is there any blogger who doesn't???) it's still a way to experiment. Thanks loves!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I would absolutely love to do this! I think it's a great idea. :)

cuppy said...

I think it's a great idea! And just so you know, I don't call myself a photographer :) :)

xxoo

Tiffany said...

great idea! I would totally love to do it! :)