Friday, July 22, 2011

Next prompts!

But before I go on to list the next prompts, here's my interpretation of today's.
Movie Inspired:
I really wanted to do something Breakfast Club/Forrest Gump/Penelope related but I'm saving those for another day. Here's my sweet little Say Anything bot, that I crafted and photographed for this prompt!

New Prompts!
Nature
Shapes
Night
Portrait
Water
Door/Entryway
Colours (not monocolour this time!)
Abstract
Inspirational
Lines
Unusual Perspective
Something cute
Something that represents you but isn't actually you
A celebration/commemoration/tribute

Extra/Sub Prompt: Two elements brought together to make a funny picture. So for example those pictures you see where a tiny person in the foreground is positioned to look like they are holding up the leaning tower of Pisa.
And that my friends, should be 30 Days of Lovely!

2 comments:

Teddi said...

very cute! if only lloyd dobler was a real man, & not a movie character cameron crowe made up.

Dora said...

This is so cute.It just put a big smile on my face :)