Monday, July 11, 2011

30 Days of Lovely Re-Cap

A re-cap of the project because I need to provide a link in my sidebar.

Each day for 30 days I will post a photo prompt. They are usually easy prompts you can do without even leaving your house. I am posting my images in this flickr group and I encourage you to do the same. There are no deadlines or rules, just do what you can when you can. If you don't have flickr post the images on your blog and send me the link. I'd love to see what you create. If you have questions, you can email me at alovelylittleworld@yahoo.com

Here are the first 16 prompts:
1. hearts
2. The Word Love
3. Something Small
4. A colourful collection
5. Interesting Architecture
6. Books
7. You're Beautiful
8. Something bokeh-ish
9. Pet/texture
10. Monocolour
11. Still-life jewelry
12. Movie-inspired
13. Self-portrait
14. Mirrors
15. Eyes
16. Coffee/tea/whatever

And there you have it! The challenge begins officially on Monday, July 11. Hope you join in!

3 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

have just discovered your blog and your challenge and love the idea! Will be joining in, but will be a day late. I'll be back tomorrow with my 1st 2 photos! thanks for a fun, lovely time!

Teddi said...

here's my hearts prompt

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/2011/07/wearing-hearts-photos.html

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Wow what a great idea!!