Thursday, June 16, 2011

Your hair is puffy, kinda like a baby chicken

Okay one more post featuring pictures of my face, and then I will take a break.

I love Haley Williams' hair in the top photo. As soon as I saw it, I thought "I NEED that haircut!" I wasn't sure if I could do it though, so I asked the hairdresser if at least the bangs would grow out into the second photo. She said it would work more or less.
Anyway, here's my take on the rockstar look, haha. Although one of my students said my hair was puffy like a baby chick :S The girls loved it! Like were ecstatically happy and kept starring and asking questions. My students give me grief but occasionally joy! <3

8 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

You ARE a rockstar! Love your bangs pretty girl!

Teddi said...

it's freakin cute charity!

Brooke Ann Dove said...

it's adorable!

this is halee *as in berry* said...

I LOVE Haley's hair! It's always the coolest. Love the cut, super cute!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I totally love this hair! =)


http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

LOVE your hair!!! Looks amazing! :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Love the hair! You are definitely rockin it. =)

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

LOVE IT!!!