Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank-you to my dear friend at The Purple Froggie Clay Stuff for presenting me with a blog award! You are the sweetest lady :)
Also thank-you to these great blogs!
TLK Designs
Come On Let's Roll

The Kreativ blogger award requires me to pass it on to 10 other lovely bloggers, and also share 10 things about myself. The Sunshine Award needs to be passed on to 12 other bloggers. As all of you who have been around blog world for a while know, you leave a comment letting the winners know, and link back to the blog that passed the award to  you!

Rather than pick 22 blogs, which I could do easily, but I'm sure these awards have been to you already... I am going to pick 10 and you can decide if you want one or both awards, haha. I'm also going to share my 10 random facts in a separate post simply because I need to create an "About Me" link for my blog.

Thank-you ladies! You made my days. I love my blog friends! xo

12 rockin' awesome stellar blogs!



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you for including me in your list! :)
I need to get posting more! ~ Ugh :) I've been blog slacker lately!
Have a wonderful day!

Teddi said...

i know it took me long enough, but i finally finished the post. except i didn't exactly follow the rules, but that shouldn't surprise you. here it is-http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/2011/05/hoarders-anonymous.html