Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Photo Love

As I have already mentioned, my cousin Sarah is a photographer.
She asked me to do one more shoot with her, this time with a make-up artist (Krystal Victoria) and hair stylist (Designs by Me).
I was dreading it. I hate being the centre of attention. It actually ended up being kinda fun. I basically got to play dress-up all afternoon!
So for my Sunday Photo Love feature, I thought I would share Sarah's shoot.
Sans make-up!!!! Ready to go.
This was look one. Clearly going for a 1940s theme.

Switching looks (covering red lipstick with green and having my face taped with scotch tape!)

Ready.......
Very different, but very fun. I wore the green eye shadow home but I couldn't get all the green lipstick off. It looked like mustard around my mouth.
I urge you all to play dress up in front of a camera at some point!
Hope you're having a lovely Sunday!
xo

9 comments:

Erin Dawn said...

I love these photos!

With Love, Jamie said...

Oh my goodness, you are GORGEOUS! Such fun photos!

Teddi said...

wow!

Elis said...

I love these, especially the one with the little soldier hat! So cute!! ^_^

Courtney said...

You look so cute! What a fun little photo shoot!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

i love them!!! and you look AMAZING with the 1940's theme! seriously.
-kel

rosieposie said...

how exciting! you look gorgeous!
x

cuppy said...

You are so beautiful Charity <3

I loved looking at these photos SO MUCH!

xoxoxo

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oh wow! What a fun photoshoot! I absolutely love your hair in that polka dot outfit. Oh and you look great in those pictures, the camera loves ya. =)