Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pink Clouds

I haven't felt any inspiration for blogging lately, so yesterday I decided to scroll through weheartit.com and the first image I saw was to be the inspiration for today's post.
The winning image

I decided to blog about pink, but I wasn't feeling it.



So I decided instead to search etsy for clouds.


Well, I got bored of that too, but I did find these lovely Folk Art paintings from Catherine Horvath-Buchanan. It turns out Catherine is living in Canada, in St. Thomas, Ontario. I thought I would share a few of her bright, dreamy landscapes.

Here are just a few, I couldn't decide on my favourites.
Her shop is called Solo Work Studio.

Happy week-end loves! xo

5 comments:

Teddi said...

hey, charity don't force urself 2 blog if u don't wanna or ur not feelin it. my fave posts of urs R lookin at ur amazing photographs.

rosieposie said...

wow that pink horse is weird. LOVE catherine's folk art paintings though
xx

Purple Froggie Clay Stuff said...

Hi Charity, I've received this award Kreativ Blogger and now I'm passing it along to you. You can find it on my blog..
http://thepurplefroggieclaystuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/ive-received-award.html

Hope you have a great day!

Cindy

Sera Pie said...

I will take one of those pink horses if you're giving them out. I'll name her Candy. :)

Catherine said...

Hi there,

I'm a follower of your blog, and I enjoy reading it that much I've given you an award! Visit my blog at http://comeon-letsroll.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogging-community.html to collect it :)

Catherine