Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello!


I'm Charity, I'm 29 and I've lived in Ontario my whole life. I love photography and jewelry making, and I mostly just blog about that. I'm not fashionable, I admire pretty outfits but always resort to comfort first. My favourite place is a university, but libraries occupy a close second. I'm a born-again Christian and it's been the major defining element of my life since I was 13. I studied Canadian History, and currently teach Middle School French, although it's not a permanent situation.
10 Random Facts:

1) Twinkle lights and nail polish make me happy.
2) Listening to Deep Purple puts me to sleep. I think because my dad was a musician and always had band practice around bed time.
3) I typically name my pets after historical or literary figures. I broke my pattern with my newest rabbit. She is Clarice after Rudolph's girlfriend. I have two rabbits and a guinea pig.
4) I played alto saxophone in high school and miss it!
I have A LOT of hair (and this is after a hair cut)


5) I can only wear GAP jeans. I never ever wear tights or show my bare legs.
6) I ruined my first real camera by falling into a river with it while camping.
7) My middle name is Emmanuelle.
8) I like to canoe and rollerblade
9) I have a scar on my collarbone where part of my thyroid was removed.
10) I love movie soundtracks.
Bonus Fact! I love to photograph flowers and candids.

And that's all for now, but please feel free to ask me anything you want and comment away!
I love you all! xo



4 comments:

Teddi said...

i say pick up a sax & play again. music's in ur blood! do it, come on...

ThatGirl in Tattoos said...

You're so cute, thank you for your comment! It's comforting to know other people are in the same boat in that regard.

And the purple bow (glad you like!!), it's a triple strand (or double) connected at the ends, and ties behind the head. Completely adjustable because of the tie rather than a connected band.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Well hello gorgeous. I can't believe you're 29, you look much younger. Oh and how awful about your camera falling into the river. Boohoo.

Tiffany said...

These are great facts!! That is awesome that you played the sax, I also think you should play again!! why not! :)
And I LOVE your hair! It's amazing!