I'm Charity, I'm 29 and I've lived in Ontario my whole life. I love photography and jewelry making, and I mostly just blog about that. I'm not fashionable, I admire pretty outfits but always resort to comfort first. My favourite place is a university, but libraries occupy a close second. I'm a born-again Christian and it's been the major defining element of my life since I was 13. I studied Canadian History, and currently teach Middle School French, although it's not a permanent situation.
10 Random Facts:
1) Twinkle lights and nail polish make me happy.
2) Listening to Deep Purple puts me to sleep. I think because my dad was a musician and always had band practice around bed time.
3) I typically name my pets after historical or literary figures. I broke my pattern with my newest rabbit. She is Clarice after Rudolph's girlfriend. I have two rabbits and a guinea pig.
4) I played alto saxophone in high school and miss it!
I have A LOT of hair (and this is after a hair cut)
5) I can only wear GAP jeans. I never ever wear tights or show my bare legs.
6) I ruined my first real camera by falling into a river with it while camping.
7) My middle name is Emmanuelle.
8) I like to canoe and rollerblade
9) I have a scar on my collarbone where part of my thyroid was removed.
10) I love movie soundtracks.
Bonus Fact! I love to photograph flowers and candids.
And that's all for now, but please feel free to ask me anything you want and comment away!
I love you all! xo