Monday, May 30, 2011

Bazinga!

I'm itching to get crafting! It's just about the time of year when things are super busy at school though, so it looks like I'm waiting (mostly) until Summer Holidays.

June 1, I will be starting Janel's 30 Day Journal Challenge for my second year, and I'm so excited.
A few weeks ago, I saw a sketching journal and really missed doing the journalling, so I bought it, but wasn't good a creating prompts for myself. Lo and behold, I saw she blogged about doing it again. If you want information I posted the link in my side bar.

So the point is, I decorated my journal! Look!
The felt circle flowers were from a diy hairband that I saw on someone's blog that I can't remember at the moment. I wore the hairband once and LOVED it but they seemed to need to adorn my journal and now they do.

I also got some new embrodiery floss to start making friendship braceletts again, just because I love it, and it's easy and not a big time commitment.

And to make today even better, I came home to a lovely letter from my penpal Astrid. She also sent a little surprise. Pretty right?
If you read this Astrid, thank-you. I loved your letter/package.

And finally, three things I'm in love with on etsy. I really want to get them. In reality, I probably will not be able to resist.
Found here
Found here

Found here

xoxo Happy day friends!

3 comments:

taryn said...

i was just thinking of doing some friendship bracelets too!

With Love, Jamie said...

Love your journal! I'm journaling along with Janel too! It's gonna be fun!

cuppy said...

Your journal looks super pretty! I am still on the fence about whether or not I'm going to participate this time around. I kinda want to & I kinda ... I don't know. Either way, I bet your pages will be awesome & I look forward to seeing them!

I love the BAZINGA necklace & I seriously meriously wish I had one that said CUPPY !!!

I hope you got my letter awhile back! I love you!

xoxo