Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Photo Love

Pictures I love this Sunday afternoon.

This pretty and fun print.

This super fun photography on Elycia's blog! I sponsored her blog this month. I really love her. She's the cutest, craftiest, sweetest lady :)

This gorgeous wedding photography


This picture I found today of my Mila when she was a baby pig! Eeks sooooo cute!

And.... hehe.... sorry to do this again....

American Idol Stefano Langone as a zombie. Hottest zombie ever! (twitpic)
This post could be defined as going from sublime to ridiculous. :)

Love you all and hope you had a stellar weekend.


3 comments:

rosieposie said...

i love elycia's blog too and that's how i came across yours. which i also now love. shows it was worth sponsoring!
x

mandyface said...

Awesome finds! I seriously want that print!

posidanielle said...

These photos are so fun! Your little guinea pig is so adorable! I just want to squeeze it! I hope you have a beautiful day.