Friday, April 29, 2011

Power Outage and a Big Bang!

We had no hydro for 12 hours yesterday. At least I was at work for a large chunk of it, so I didn't even know. We are such Idol addicts that we hooked up the tv to one of those battery/power pack things so at least we could watch the last half hour.
I read Cassandra Clare's City of Fallen Angels with a flashlight.

I'm enjoying it so far.

Today I was window shopping on etsy (such a major time drain!!!! oops!), and I found this very, very cute BBT cross stitch pattern. I want it very badly. This seller has all kinds of fun patterns.

Here is the shop.

I don't have much else to post today. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! xoxo

4 comments:

kimi said...

man oh man. glad you are save!! love the BBT cross stitch. one of my most favorite shows...bazinga!

Catherine said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog :) I've still not watched any Big Bang Theory, should I jump on the bandwagon? I'm trying not to get into any new shows until after exams, as I get a bit obsessed! x

rachel! said...

haha, i loved how you hooked it up to watch the last half hour. it's crazy how much we rely on electricity!

rosieposie said...

haha that BBT cross stitch is AMAZING!
x