Saturday, April 16, 2011

Home & Garden Show Highlights

I needed something to display my rings and stud earrings, so I cut a piece of styrafome and covered it with polka dot fabric. It worked pretty well, although I had no idea how difficult cutting straight would be (the lines for the rings). I would work harder at keeping them straight next time. I also think it would have been fun to make it look like a window box garden :)
We used ornaments racks for hanging necklaces. It was fairly effective, although obviously it doesn't work for longer chains.

I realized today I have let all my etsy listings expire! Time to get back on the ball :(

Cute duck at the next table.

The fellow who made bird houses.

I love Sharpies :)

Looking tired but wearing 7 necklaces! I love beaded jewelry :)

Happy weekends friends. xo

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love all of your displays!!
I hope you had great success~ Your jewelry is amazing! :)

The Perfect Pear said...

i love your jewlery! sooo pretty! are those cutlery earrings?! they're fabulous! :)

cuppy said...

If you look that good when you're tired you must be like head-explodingly-gorgeous when you're awake!

xoxoxoxoxo

p.s. I mailed you a letter on Friday <3 xxoo

elycia said...

you are so cute! i like your display. hehe, to your comment. i sometimes go casual, haha.
i meant to tell you i was in dunnville on saturday night! we went to see a friend of a friend play with kori pop. i wanted to ask if you wanted to go and then i totally forgot!! major fail. i hope you had a good weekend!!

With Love, Jamie said...

I love that last pic of you :) too cute! And i love your ring display!

Brittney said...

haha you look super great! even tired! lucky!

Elis said...

I absolutely love the photo of the gentleman who makes birdhouses!
And you look very cute in all your necklaces. ^_^

Teddi said...

me 2 with the beaded jewelry! great pix charity!

rosieposie said...

the displays look great :-)
x