Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Highlights

I had a fantastic weekend. It was so nice Friday when I realized I still had three days off.
I didn't think to get my family Easter gifts, but I got some from them.... (embarrassing and sweet!)

A pink and red sock monkey

I was hoping you could see the names of these nail polishes. One is Party of Five Glitters and one is Buffy the Violet Slayer, haha. LOVE IT!

Mila wanted a picture with Kitty Pinkstar's Puff.

And Manley wanted a date photo....

Then, as before mentioned, Sarah and I went to the beach.

Giant dog print on the beach.

And the field where we did our photo shoot.
Finally, a few of my photos of Sarah. To see her's of me, check out the below post.

And me! I like to wash out photos.


xoxoxoxoxoxo. Thanks for reading/viewing!

5 comments:

Melissa Stevens said...

Love the names of nailpolish, and love the sock monkey!!! Hope you had a great easter!

www.melstevens1.blogspot.com

Elis said...

I love Sarah's outfit! That yellow sweater is to die for! :)

Teddi said...

lovely! i think the beach & shoe paw print is my fave! party of five totally used to be my fave tv show.

* said...

love that yellow sweater your friend is wearing! and what wonderful little gifts you have.

Catherine said...

The sock monkey is so cute! Glad you had a good easter :)