I haven't ever really done a 10 things I love post, I just do general "here are things I love today" posts, so I thought I would participate.
1. Rabbits. Not the country kitchen dangly leg kind or even any kind of collectible one. The real kind. With soft fur, that like to cuddle up to your neck or stomp their feet and have temper tantrums when you don't play with them.
2. Pizza. I could eat it for every meal. Mmmmmm!
3. Big Bang Theory! Of course, I've blogged about it many many many times. I even made my own tshirts!
4. Monty Python's Self-Defense Skit. I also love Holy Grail.
I've never posted a video. I don't know if that worked, but just in case it didn't, here's a Holy Grail image.
5. Historiography. I was the only one in Grad School who enjoyed it, but I really did. Sucker for punishment? Perhaps.
Just because I'm not sure how well-known the term "Historiography" is - it's the study of how History is written, the debates, perspectives, what shapes the biases. I think it's fascinating stuff but I realize it isn't to everyone's tastes.
6. Dark nailpolish - either plum or black, although I love pink too!
7. YA Fantasy. Lately, it's all I read. Total addict. Although, I will read nearly any alternative society/post apocalyptic literature. I adore Ayn Rand. I love boring political novels in general. Anyway, YA Fantasy... my favourite series is Hunger Games, obviously. I'm trying Holly Black most recently, and I love the Mortal Instruments series.
8. "Miniature" jewelry. This needs no explanation. I haven't bought this chalkboard yet, but I want it, bad.
This is a few years ago. I have put on quite a few pounds and stopped using children's rollerblades, haha.
10. Love. Pictures of it, mostly, haha. Just kidding ;)
Send me links to ten things you love. I enjoy seeing people's lists.