Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time for inside the giant Christmas Store!

This week I'm soooo exhausted. I had tons of blog posts planned, but currently no energy to execute them.
Fortunately, I still have images from my trip, so here they are.


Actually, one more thing before I end this for the evening... I did a photo shoot, my first one on my own and well, I didn't do enough "management/planning" and there was quite a bit of misunderstanding, so basically we ended up at a waterfall with models dressed like naughty school girls (not ideal really, haha) but I got a few images I like, in part because of a quick thinking make-up artist. Here's an image or two.

4 comments:

Purple Froggie Clay Stuff said...

Thank you, stranger... How have you been?

You blog is really coming along, I like it!

Have a good Wednesday!
Cindy

Elis said...

Love those pics with the "primitive" makeup! :)

Teddi said...

really like the photos from ur shoot like looking at a catalog, really. go charity!

jos xx said...

Hi!!!

totally love your blog, it's really inspiring!

jos xx
if you like check out mine!
I also saw that you liked penpals, if you want I would love to make new friends via the old ways haha!