Okay, so not a love letter, rather a printing tag game ... Lovely, sweet, Cuppy-licious tagged me and I'm tagging LDC Designs, With Love Jamie and Honeybee Lane.
So this is my hand-writing... or one version of it. My students the other day looked at something I had written back in November and wouldn't believe it was my writing. They compared it to something I wrote this week and said "THIS is your writing". I just said "Maybe I was more uptight back then" (when I first started with them, the writing was small and tight and there was a lot more of it). Generally, I push very hard when I write and it's half cursive half printing. It slants left and right depending on the day... not sure what that says about me!
Anyway, here are the questions you need to answer in hand-writing.
1. What is your name/blogger name?
2. What is the url of your blog?
3. Write "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Brown Dog"
4. Write your favourite quotation.
5. What is your favourite song?
6. What music do you like right now?
7. Is there anything else you would like to add about your handwriting?
8. What three bloggers do you want to follow suit?
(oops I just realized I wrote different blogs than I typed... haha... Elycia you were supposed to be tagged!)
And a few more 365 images
Their titles are "Bunny ears literally" and "Tabula Rasa". I haven't been posting every image from the project, mostly just because I'm too lazy.
Good night loves! xoxoxo