Monday, March 14, 2011

A few random things I love

I have very long hair so my cousin and I were looking for crazy runway hair styles to put in it (so she could photograph it). She hasn't posted any of the photos yet, so I can't share... but I found this hairstyle in the process. I love that it looks like a raincloud and rain. Although it's not exactly practical for everyday life.
This is my cousin, this is her photography blog. She's the one who photographed the header on my blog as a matter of fact!


This makes me sad and reminds me of the Antsy Pants song.... you know, I can't remember what it's called.
Tree Hugger! I had to google it.

And the rattlesnake said/I wish i had hands so/I could hug you like a man/And then the cactus said/ "Don't you understand/My skin is covered/With sharp spikes/That'll stab you Like a thousand knives/A hug would be nice/But hug my flower With your eyes."

And the flower/Would be its offering/Of love to the desert/And the desert/So dry and lonely/That the creatures all Appreciate the effort.

As an aside, weheartit.com links to lots of great cactus images.




My plant friends. Cactus and Aloe Vera.

Violet.

Happy Monday loves! xo

1 comment:

By the Bluegrass said...

Love the fabric flowers! and, the cool cacti pictures.
xo,
Sena