Sunday, March 6, 2011

Curiousities

It's Sunday evening. I spent a huge chunk of this weekend sleeping. It actually felt fantastic even if it was a tad gravol induced. I also went to St. Jacob's and visited a large Antique Shop. For the first time in a long time, I actually had money I could spend, and a good camera so I could photograph interesting things that I did not buy. As a result, I found neither! haha. Isn't that they way?
Here are the few snaps I took...

And finally, I got some fabric cheap and re-did the cover on this cushion. Cute eh?

1 comment:

Elis said...

I love these pics! I haven't been to an antique shop in a while and I miss going. :)
The plates in the second picture--is that what they call "depression ware"? I have a partial set of depression ware that looks very much like the pink, light green, and grey items in the second row in the photo. They are very plain but so pretty and simple...wish I had more of them!