Friday, February 18, 2011

I've been bookmarking webpages like crazy... saving them for a rainy day...and today is not that day.
Here are some weekly captures.
The little blue fellow with the enormous hands was a Valentine's present from one of my Grade 4s.
Those are not my roses, my uncle gave them to my aunt, but they sure are lovely! I spilled a bag of pompoms on my bed and loved how they looked although when I wanted to go to bed, I had to clean them up first.


And my Valentine's Day nailpolish, which is very very chipped at the moment, but I've been too lazy to remove.

Around Thanksgiving, a found an image LIKE this one on weheartit.com and posted it on my blog post about hugs. Somehow the image was re-posted to weheartit.com and my blog was sourced. Anyway, this photograph is a tribute to the original photograph. I still don't know the author. Okay, I just looked back on my blog post and I did my tribute all wrong!!!! And actually it wasn't found on weheartit.com. I found it on visualize.us Dear original photographer, so sorry about all this. I love your image very much. :)

So that's all for now. It's Family Day weekend in Canada.... so that means my first long weekend in ages. In fact, it's my first weekend off in ages (since I had to quit the library). I intend to enjoy it with two photo shoots and ice skating (inside this time....)
xoxoxox


8 comments:

this is halee *as in berry* said...

I want that lamp now. Gah! I'm jealous of your Family Day!

live2create said...

after seeing your post with the 'hugs' I went looking for the original and found it here:

http://limpidd.deviantart.com/art/Cuddle-110557660

:)

Kayla said...

Love the lamp. Those roses are way way too gorgeous to pass up.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

cupcake cutie said...

awwwww so cute hun!
happy family day:)
enjoy your weekend
xoxoxo

Teddi said...

ur valentine polish looks fab. well it did. have a ball skating, & i thought ur pom poms were gum drops at first (ha!). ;)

Maggie May said...

i love the red chipped nails :)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

So much cuteness in one post, I love it!

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

love this post!
-kel